If you’re in the pharmaceutical, biotech or food and beverage industry, you know the importance of protecting your equipment, vessels and systems from overpressurization. In many cases, a rupture disc is the most advantageous of pressure relief devices. It’s precise, leak tight and cost effective.
There are many types of rupture discs, and facilities operating with sanitary and hygienic applications must find rupture discs that are manufactured in accordance with specific codes, standards and approvals. The SANITRX HPX product family from Continental Disc Corporation is one of the most advanced lines of rupture discs available. It has a proven performance in excess of five million cycles, operating up to 95% of burst pressure.
SANITRX HPX Rupture Discs
The features of the SANITRX HPX and SANITRX HPX II rupture discs result in reduced downtime, lower maintenance costs and increased productivity in your facility:
- Tested for compressible or incompressible relief conditions as required by your application
- Ideal for liquid or gas/vapor applications
- Available with a horizontal tag option
- Optional fluoropolymer coating
- Electropolished surface finishes available
The SANITRX HPX and SANITRX HPX II are available in a wide range of sanitary and hygienic applications, including:
- Clean steam piping
- Process vessels
- Heat exchangers
- Storage and transport vessels
- Mixing, drying, granulating equipment
- WFI vessels and piping
- Lyophilizers (freeze drying)
- CIP and SIP skids and piping
The HPX Rupture Disc Product Family brochure from Continental Disc Corporation discusses the advanced sanitary rupture discs in detail.
Contact the IPEG experts for all of your pressure relief system questions and needs.