Heavy-duty jobs require heavy-duty equipment. When a company or job site demands that water, chemicals, petroleum, sludge, wastewater, groundwater, sanitation or whatever fluid-based material needs to be moved from here to there in a hurry, IPEG offers a wide variety of quality industrial pumps that fit and exceed a multitude of pumping needs.
Determining Which Pump is Right
Several details can help determine which pump is right for a particular need, including:
- What kind of liquid is going to be moved and what are its properties? What is its viscosity? Are solids present? How abrasive is the material?
- Are there any incompatibilities between the liquid and the material from which the pump is constructed? If chemicals are being pumped, it’s critical to select a pump that is durable enough to push that material through.
- What environmental conditions will the pump be exposed to? Does it need to withstand extreme, freezing temperatures or operate in conditions where hazardous materials are present?
- What volume of fluid will be going through the pump and how fast does it need to move?
With the answers to those types of questions, IPEG’s experts can help customers select the right pump for the purpose.
Flowserve Pump Options
IPEG’s extensive inventory comes from such top vendors as Flowserve, a leading manufacturer of flow control products and services for the most critical applications. Flowserve supplies pumps, valves and seals for power, oil, gas, chemical and other industrial applications. With more than 200 years of history behind it, Flowserve has become a go-to source for solving the toughest challenges in fluid motion control.
- Special Purpose Pumps and Systems
Flowserve provides pre-engineered, engineered, and special-purpose pumps and systems. Flowserve’s resources manage even the most complex project and play a key role in clean energy, greenhouse gas reduction and potable water supply efforts.
- Mechanical Seals
Flowserve has been manufacturing and distributing seals for more than 80 years. Its seals are used with a variety of rotating equipment, from pumps and compressors to mixers, steam turbines and other specialty equipment. The extensive range of mechanical seals include standard cartridge, pusher, metal bellow, mixer, compressor, slurry, gas barrier and containment, OEM and special duty seals and systems applicable to many industries, including oil and gas, pharmaceutical, chemical processing, and mineral and ore processing.
Contact IPEG for your Pumping Needs
IPEG and Flowserve pumps and seals offer a comprehensive variety of quality products to fit all of your pumping needs. The expert staff at IPEG can help you select the best pumps for your specific needs, and they will help keep your equipment running efficiently throughout its lifetime.