Flowserve Pump and Pump Repair
The Flowserve Pump brand is extremely broad and includes many heritage brands such as ACEC Centrifugal, Aldrich, Byron Jackson, Cameron, Durco, Flowserve, IDP, Jeumont-Schneider, Pacific, Pleuger, Scienco, Sier-Bath Rotary, TKL, United Centrifugal, Western Land Roller, Wilson-Snyder and Worthington.
Common Flowserve pumps include:
- Durco Mark 3 Ansi Pump: Improve pump reliability and performance in low-flow, high-head applications.
- IDP LR Horizontal Split Case Pump — Flowserve provides broad hydraulic coverage and low total cost of ownership. With thousands of LR pumps installed, the IDP LR pump provides reliable and efficient performance in applications ranging from water supply to circulation duties and petroleum distribution.
- IDP VTP Vertical Turbine, Wet Pit Pump — Diffuser type, single or multiple stage VTP is designed for continuous service in wet pit and deep well application.
- Worthington IDP D800 Series End Suction Pump — Designed to pump water and a variety of other fluids, including solvents, light oils, non-corrosive chemicals, coolants and brines.
- Flowserve Pump Repair — Provided by IPEG, including repair parts, repair kits and full service pump repair.