DirectAIR® Compressed Air Utility Service
A better alternative to managing your own industrial air compressors
What is the Status of Your Compressed Air System?
- Is 100% reliable compressed air critical to your plant’s success?
- Are you facing a large capital investment from air compressor equipment?
- Is your current compressor system extremely inefficient?
- Are you experiencing excessive compressed air maintenance, repair and rental costs?
- Is poor quality air causing production downtime and/or high scrap costs?
If you answered “Yes” to 3 or more of the questions above, then your plant is ideal for our DirectAIR® solution!
With DirectAIR® compressed air utility service, IPEG installs a complete state-of-the-art compressed air facility in our own building at your site. We install, own, operate and maintain this compressed air system for an agreed time period and supply a steady stream of high-quality compressed air, guaranteed.
We can even buy back existing industrial compressed air equipment so that you can recover the plant space for more productive uses. Eliminate the time you and your personnel spend on compressed air issues and start focusing on what you do best—your product.
Learn how DirectAIR® can lower your compressed air costs.
What are the benefits of DirectAIR® compressed air utility service?
- Guaranteed supply of compressed air with no downtime
- Guaranteed air quality (clean, dry, compressed air)
- No lost production and no scrap
- Zero repair costs
- Zero parts costs
- Zero maintenance cost
- No capital outlay
- Monthly payments are an operating expense (tax benefits)
- Modern, energy-efficient equipment and controls significantly reduce electric bills
- REduce manpower
- Allows your personnel to focus on plant production
- Free plant space for production, not air compressors
- No emergency rental costs
- DirectAIR® is a “fee for service” with flexible term lengths
DirectAIR® is the pioneer of the fourth-utility concept and has consistently supplied high-quality compressed air to more than 150 companies. Since 1995, IPEG has provided DirectAIR® customers with over 10 million hours of reliable operations.
Remote Online Monitoring by IPEG
With our exclusive ManagAIR® hardware and software, we are in continuous contact with the DirectAIR® site. This enables us to greatly improve the reliability of the system by having ManagAIR® inform us of problem areas before they become critical—a predictive maintenance approach that significantly improves reliability.
Superior Energy Efficiency
We equip our DirectAIR® facilities with the most energy efficient equipment and controls available today to provide significant energy savings over your current system. Typical energy savings range between 25-50%.
Comprehensive Preventive Maintenance
The entire concept of DirectAIR® revolves around delivering 100% reliable compressed air systems. This is accomplished by first installing the most dependable equipment available, then providing the highest level of preventive maintenance and continuously monitoring the equipment through our exclusive ManagAIR® system.
As a DirectAIR® customer, you only need to provide the necessary land and utility hook ups. Then IPEG supplies, installs, operates, and maintains your new air compressor system. A monthly fee is charged based on the customer’s compressed air consumption, with billing similar to what a manufacturer gets from their electrical power supplier.
Think of what your company can do with the capital dollars you won’t be spending on air compressors!
DirectAIR® Vs. Leasing
DirectAIR® is a total compressed air as a utility solution. Leasing compressed air equipment is a way to finance the cost of the equipment.
Testimonial: Flowserve Corporation
“Before DirectAIR®, we experienced moisture problems and low air pressure issues. The struggle to regulate our air pressure was a constant concern and the damage to our plant pneumatic equipment was a problem. A weight has been lifted knowing that DirectAIR® is delivering all of our plant air. We’d never go back to buying compressors again!”
Maintenance Coach, Honeywell Corporation